LA TOSCANA IMPIANTI INTERNAZIONALE
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
And Legal Notice
1. WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USAGE
1.1 Please read the following Website Legal Notice carefully as it contains the terms and conditions of usage of La Toscana Impianti Internazionale located at www.toscanaimpianti.com
The User’s (Your) usage of the online information services contained on the Website constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Usage contained below and your arising obligations towards La Toscana Impianti Internazionale. These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full with no reserves whatsoever. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
La Toscana Impianti Internazionale may amend these Terms and Conditions of Usage at any time by posting the amended terms and conditions on the Website. All amended terms shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website and any subsequent use of the site shall be governed by such amended terms. You are advised to regularly check these terms and conditions for any amendments or updates.
Limited Liability of La Toscana Impianti Internazionale: The User understands that usage of the Website is at the sole discretion and risk of the User. La Toscana Impianti Internazionale reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use. Notwithstanding the effort placed on maintaining the availability and accessibility of the Website. La Toscana Impianti Internazionale takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for the Website being temporarily unavailable or inaccessible.
1.2 No Warranty: The information contained on the Website is provided by La Toscana Impianti Internazionale and/or its Partners, Suppliers or Agents without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of reliability, fitness for any particular purpose, timeliness, sequence, completeness, non-infringement of Third Party rights and/or freedom from errors or inaccuracies. La Toscana Impianti Internazionale may not be held liable for any errors, inaccuracies or damages resulting from the information published on its websites.
1.3 Unauthorised use of the Website: The User is permitted to use the Website for lawful purposes only. Unauthorised use of the Website includes posting or transmission of data which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of La Toscana Impianti Internazionale or Third Parties, which is unlawful, defamatory or otherwise objectionable or which constitutes advertising of goods or services in the absence of written approval from La Toscana Impianti Internazionale. Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to La Toscana Impianti Internazionale instituting a claim for damages against You and/or You may be found guilty of a statutory and/or criminal offence and/or be liable for civil damages.
1.4 Applicable Law and Jurisdiction: You consent to the jurisdiction of the …. Court of ………………. for the adjudication of any legal dispute between La Toscana Impianti Internazionale and You. This Website Legal Notice shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the Laws of Italy.
1.5 Severability: If any provision of this Website Legal Notice is found to be invalid by any Court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the Website Legal Notice, which shall remain in full force and effect.
1.6 Website Intellectual Property: This Website comprises of software and content (such as text, news Headlines and Summaries, Articles, Images and Audio tracks, Animation, Photographs, Video) designs, Trademarks, (all Names, Marks, Brands, Logos, Designs, Slogans used on/in connection with the website) and trade secrets that is the Intellectual Property of La Toscana Impianti Internazionale and/or various Third Parties subject to the Intellectual Property/other laws of Italy and as applicable foreign laws, International Conventions and Treaties. Without limitation to the prohibitions placed on the User by contract or law, you expressly agree and undertake not to:
- 1.6.1 Reproduce or use the aforementioned intellectual property either in print or electronic form in violation of the Intellectual Property Rights of La Toscana Impianti Internazionale and/or such Third Parties as applicable;
- 1.6.2 Commercially exploit, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, publish or broadcast any Website Intellectual Property without prior written approval of La Toscana Impianti Internazionale or in the case of Third Party content, the rights holder of such Intellectual Property;
- 1.6.3 Not to claim or convey ownership of Website Intellectual Property either in its entirety or otherwise;
- 1.6.4 Modify the Website content for the purposes of reposting to other websites;
- 1.6.5 Alter or remove any Trademark, Copyright or other notice from the Website content; and;
- 1.6.6 Copy, store, or otherwise incorporate Website content or Intellectual Property into any other web site, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work;
2. LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
Unless otherwise stated, La Toscana Impianti Internazionale and/or its licensors own the Intellectual Property Rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these Intellectual Property Rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- Redistribute material from this website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
3 ACCEPTABLE USE
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without La Toscana Impianti Internazionale express written consent.
4 NO WARRANTIES
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. La Toscana Impianti Internazionale makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, La Toscana Impianti Internazionale does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
5 LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
La Toscana Impianti Internazionale shall not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if La Toscana Impianti Internazionale has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
7 BREACH OR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Without prejudice to La Toscana Impianti Internazionale other rights under these Terms and Conditions, if you breach these Terms and Conditions in any way, La Toscana Impianti Internazionale may take such action as La Toscana Impianti Internazionale deems appropriate to deal with the breach or violation, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
8 ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The present Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and La Toscana Impianti Internazionale in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.